Berry Plastics Technical Services offers a wide range of automation solutions to our customers. We offer complete turn-key programs for automating our packaging while increasing productivity at customer's locations. Our program consists of 2 specialized divisions: We are a major supplier in the dairy industry, but cater to all manufacturing facilities.
- Ice Cream and Frozen Desserts
- Cultured and Other
Ice Cream and Frozen Desserts
In this division we design, build and install filling equipment to run our packaging efficiently at customer locations. We have a team of qualified Field Service Engineers who build and install these. We offer customized systems for every need and budget from conversions to complete filling equipment.
Services and advantage offered with this division:
- On site visits to review the entire operation and determine the best equipment need to fulfill customers requirements.
- Provide a complete planner sheet with fill options, speeds, foot prints and specifications of our fillers.
- Provide written and well documented detailed service reports upon completion of each service call.
- We build, test, install and start up all the fillers with our team. This includes full training of customers employees in the running, operation, maintenance and sanitation practices of our equipment.
- We maintain ownership of this equipment, therefore we provide preset PM visits, and occasional maintenance upgrades to the equipment to ensure longevity.
- We offer emergency service and other calls if and when necessary.
- We have east and west coast operations to assist in the building process of equipment.
Cultured and Other
In this division, we specialize in the areas of filling cultured products as well as a wide variety of all other consumable products, except the frozen desserts. Some include salads, raisins, soups, cheeses etc. We do not build or maintain ownership of this equipment. However, we do partner up with a multitude of OEM's who do build these. The main emphasis with this division is to support our customers, while preventing them getting caught in a cup Vs machine issue. We have a team of qualified Field Service Engineers who assist installing and servicing a wide variety of this equipment. We can offer customized systems for every need and budget from conversions to complete filling equipment.
Services and advantages we offer with this division:
- On site review, measure ups, and planning for future installs, conversions and new projects
- Assist with installation, startup, training, and follow up maintenance if required
- Source and assemble equipment options to the customer for new projects
- We offer Emergency service and other calls if and when necessary.